Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trading Card Review: Hello Kitty World Adventures Collect Pak

            My wife actually gets the credit for finding these cards at Big Lots… for a dollar.  Wow, this is how I remember trading cards being when I was a kid, and what’s more so is that there is somewhat of a purpose to these cards.

            First off, you get your passport, and then you get two thick cardboard tokens you can punch out to use on your travels because if you hadn’t guessed, this trading card game is all about going around the globe.  There are regular postcards from various countries thrown into the pack, as well as one special postcard which is shiny.

            The normal postcards have stickers on the back of them, which I’m sure you can put inside your passport or just wherever you want depending upon what you want to do with the cards and how you want to play.   On the front of each postcard is a greeting in that language, so this is also somewhat educational if you only learn how to say “Hello” in various languages thanks to Hello Kitty.

            These are pictures of just my first pack, but I’m sure that there will be more to come.  I had a rather extensive postcard collection as a child (I still have it; don’t ask to see it) and this brings back memories of it, only with Hello Kitty which is just excellent.

















No comments:

Post a Comment